It’s time for PC Gamers to buckle up and brace their wallets as Steam’s annual Summer Sale has officially kicked off with a Grand Prix flavoured event. Valve is keeping with the tradition of holding a seasonal event to try and give us extra reasons to add to our acre long gaming catalogues.
This time around the event revolves around gamers joining a race team which are then awarded points to fill up their “boost” gauges for buying games, then to fill your boost players will need to complete quests and claim achievements. Teams with the most points will be rewarded with free games from their Wishlists! So before you get spending be sure to fill them with your most desired titles.
The Steam Summer Sale runs through until July 9th, featured games at the time of writing are Devil May Cry 5, Astroneer and Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Two of those (DMC + AC:O) of which I can personally vouch are a very nice time indeed.
Here are some other titles we can suggest are worth taking a little looksie at…
- Sekrio: Shadows Die Twice - £39.92 - 20% Off
- Resident Evil 2 - £29.69 - 34% Off
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - £7.49 - 70% Off
- Hollow Knight - £6.59 - 40% Off
- Grand Theft Auto V - £12.49 - 50% Off
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection - £2.89 - 97% Off
- Monster Hunter World - £24.99 - 50% Off
- My Friend Pedro - £13.17 - 15% Off
Steam ditched the model of rotating games each week a while back, so no worries on missing out!